Coacharya Coaching Colloquium
Coacharya Coaching Colloquium was launched May 2017, in conjunction with International Coaching Week. It's a free service to the coaching community aimed at continuing education and sharing best practices. Colloquium webinars take place on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. In addition to coaches associated with Coacharya, we shall invite PCC and MCC coaches, L & D executives and thought leaders associated with the coaching profession.
The 1-hour webinar format includes a presentation by an industry expert, followed by an expert coach panel discussion, and conclude with a Q & A session.
You can see all upcoming webinars below, or on our Eventbrite page. All webinars are free, but you must register to attend.
Attendees of the colloquium webinars qualify for 0.5-1 hour of ICF-CCEU Continuous Professional Development credit, depending on the topic covered. Practicing coaches who have attended past Colloquium webinars can submit their request for credits here.
Confirmed as of date listed to occur on the 3rd Wednesdays of each month and subject to change
All of the following webinars are free of charge, but you must register via Eventbrite to attend.
- September 20: Sridhar Laxman, PCC (See bio) - How to Grow Your Coaching Business REGISTER HERE
- October 18: Sonali Lamba, co-Founder of Brideside (See bio) - Coaching Experience as a Startup Founder REGISTER HERE
- November 15: Pretti DMello (See bio) - Creating a Coaching-Led Culture REGISTER HERE
- December 20: Ankush Puri - Selection of Executive Coaches
- January 17: Rahul Baswani (See bio) - Assessments in Coaching REGISTER HERE
- February 21: Manisha Dahad, Global Action on Poverty - Coaching Social Entrepreneurs
- March 21: Dr. Paras, MCC - Awareness
- April 18: Arvind Agarwal - Executive Coaching
Join our mailing list
Please join our mailing list to get notified of future webinars and other leadership development news: